1. Collected personal information items
HYOSUNG GOODSPRINGS Inc. (hereinafter called the "Company") collects the minimum personal information necessary for service provision.
1) Data to be collected when contact us is submitted Name, e-mail, company name, mobile phone number, phone number
2) Data automatically created and collected during use of the website Access IP, record of service use, access logs, cookies, MAC address
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
The Company collects personal information for the following reasons:
1) Data to be collected when contact us is submitted User identification, response to questions from users, response to suggestions, complaints, request for after-sales service or other support, notifications
2) Data automatically created and collected during use of the website Analysis of how our services are used, including frequency of access and service usage, for more reliable service availability and optimization of user experiences
3. Personal information retention period
In principle, the personal information of information principals will be immediately destroyed if the purpose of collecting and using that personal information has been achieved.
However, the following information will be retained for a specified period for the following reasons:
1) Data to be collected when contact us is submitted
- Period of retention : 1 year
- Purpose : User identification, response to user inquiries, user support, notifications
2) Data automatically created and collected during use of the website
- Period of retention : 6 months
- Purpose : Understanding of access frequency and collection of statistical data on service use
Right to refuse to consent to collection of personal information
The Company collects additional information in addition to basic information if necessary to provide more efficient service, and the additional information will be used for service provision. If you do not want, the additional information will not be collected, and the Company will not be responsible for any disadvantages due to your refusal to consent.
Do you agree to the collection and use of your personal information?